- I realised how much time has slipped by since my last weekly thoughts, about two months... whoops!
- We enrolled our latest addition to the family into puppy school! Ted starts puppy classes in September. We hope this will ensure that he's well socialised with other dogs and perhaps will suppress some typically unappealing Jack Russell traits such as 'small dog complex'!
- Swimming on Tuesday night is probably my favourite way to spend time at the gym.
- Having finally been able to book some time off work is exciting! I've only had a long weekend or two yet this year. A full two weeks off work at the start of September is well overdue.
- Having said that, I've had a great couple of days meeting amazing local food producers to find out more about their businesses. In the last two days I've been foraging for wild ingredients, meeting a herd of rare breed Gloucester cattle and the single Gloucester cheese produced from their milk, a fantastic local artisan baker and a aristocratic goats cheese maker. It's been an interesting few days!
- I put slippers on for the first time since last winter! The last week has felt decidedly Autumnal. I'm kind of mourning the loss of summer already.
- This weekend will be spent eating and trying on bridesmaid dresses with my soon to be married best friend.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Let me know what you have planned!